Double Wide Photography Backdrop Stand 6m Wide x 3m Tall
The 6m wide Background Stand has unique highlights that make it a worthwhile emotionally supportive network for enormous studios. With 3 upstanding stands and interlocking crossbars, the stand can reach out to 6m for extra-wide theater creations or enormous business shoots. A one of a kind center section takes into account the setting stand to be set up in a corner space also.
It highlights 3 uprights to help the 6m wide crossbar. The crossbar comes in 7 sections. The middle section has an opening allowing the center upright to support the middle of the crossbar. The diameter of the crossbar is 27 mm. The segments of the crossbar lock together by essentially embedding one segment into the other and pivoting the bar 1/4 turn effectively verifying the segments so they can't pull apart. No tools are required.
The 3-segment uprights stretch out to 3m with the diameter of the biggest segment being 31 mm and has a leg spread of up to 36" for security. Over every upstanding is a 3/8" strung screw to protect the crossbar with a wing nut. This uncompromising foundation stand may likewise be utilized as a standard 3m wide stand utilizing just two uprights and 4 segments of the crossbar. Comes with uncompromising nylon convey packs.Most popular solid colour backdrops are Solid White backdrop, Solid Black backdrop and Chroma Green backdrop
- Aluminum construction
- Extends to 6m wide x 3m high
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Max weight limit per section is 20 lbs.
- Use as double-wide stand
- Also usable with only two or three crossbar sections when 1.5m or 2.7m wide applications are preferred
- Can accommodate multiple backgrounds, making it ideal for quick scene changes and step & repeat photography
- Includes 3 uprights, 7 interlocking crossbars, center pivot bracket and carry bag
- Upright stand footprint is 35"
- Folded upright stand is 41" long
- Supports large muslin or cloth backdrops and up to 107" x 36’ seamless paper or 2.8m x 3m vinyl backdrop rolls
- For use as an extra-wide support system, backdrop must be clamped to the horizontal crossbar; middle bracket does not allow for extra-wide backdrop rod pocket to slide through entire crossbar
- Shooting space should be at least 6m wide in order to accommodate a fully extended stand
7 x Crossbars
1 x carry bag