Two-point lighting setup is the standard for most basic filming.
- Key light: The key light is the strongest, providing most of the light in the shot. It’s generally placed in front of your subject, around 45-degrees above and 45-degrees to the right or left.
- Fill light: This is a softer light, used to fill in shadows on the subject’s face. It should be positioned to the side, opposite the key light.
Type:Bulb Holder Socket
Switch:ON / OFF Control
Rotatable bracket with E27 socket.
The swivel adapter lets you have full control over your flash.
Allow to control flash in all directions.
Flash umbrella socket accepts universal umbrella shafts.
Can be mounted on any standard light stand.
Perfect for holding your photo umbrellas, slave flash or light bulbs.
- Min height - 0.78m Max Height - 2.3m
- Max.Loading Weight: 6kg
- Tube Diameter: 23.5mm Folded Height: 810mm
- Color temperature: 5500k | Color : White
- Lifetime: >8000 hours
- Ra > 92 (Ra means color rendering, the higher the better)
- Voltage: 220-240v
- Weight: 0.3kg
- 2 x E27 Bulb HOLDER
- 2 x 125W 5500k Studio Daylight Bulbs
- 2 x 230cm Adjustable Light Stand