The D-Lite RX studio flash system is the entry range of the Elinchrom studio flash family. Whether you are new to lighting, already have speedlights or just want to take your photography to the next level, the D-Lite RX series provide all you need.
Ideal for small business applications, portraiture, for anyone interested in the art and creativity of lighting, these Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of satisfactory service and pleasure but also allow the upgrade to more advanced units if necessary.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Lightweight and strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant.
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Rubberrised large handle with spare fuse storage.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- 2× D-Lite RX 4 (20487)
- 2× Portalite Softbox 66 cm (26129)
- 1× EL-Skyport Transmitter SPEED (19350)
- 1× Umbrella Wide Reflector 90° 16 cm (26143)
- 1× Tube Bag - Compacts (33198)
- 1× Tripod Set 2 (30162)
- 1× Synchron Cable PC-3.5 / 5 m (11088)
- 2x 5m Power Cables
- 2x Modelling Lights
- 1 x Godox LP800x Inverter with bag
We Also Recommend