Revolving around an updated triggering system, the BRX 250/250 Umbrella To Go Kit from Elinchromis a versatile two-light lit comprising everything needed for basic lighting setups and wireless control. Beyond the two lights and EL-Skyport Plus wireless transmitter, this kit also includes one silver umbrella, one translucent umbrella, a translucent deflector, a pair of light stands and light stand case, and a durable storage bag for the lights and light modifiers.
The BRX 250 is a portable, multi-voltage 250Ws monolight offering variable power control down to 16Ws along with a fast recycle time of 0.27 sec and flash duration of 1/2762 sec at full power for freezing fast-moving subjects. The light is also characterized by its integrated EL-Skyport receiver, which is compatible with the included EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus for wireless remote triggering and power control from up to 656' away. This transmitter allows you to trigger and set flash power for up to four groups, as well as an all groups setting, and 16 different channels, which are split between eight normal channels and eight hi-speed channels. A locking metal accessory shoe connector allows you to secure the transmitter directly to a camera, a top hot shoe and a 2.5mm sync port are available for directly connecting an additional strobe, and a swiveling design helps to improve reception for more direct transmission.
BRX 250 Monolight
The Elinchrom BRX 250 Monolight is packed with professional and convenience features you'd expect from a company of Elinchrom's caliber. Forget about tripping over PC cords. Although this head accepts one, it also has a built-in EL-Skyport Receiver with 8 frequency channels that can handle 4 distinct groups of flashes. The optional transmitter not only allows you to trigger your flash at distances up to 393' but gives you control of power, on/off, modeling light functions and Speed Sync activation. Free software for Mac and PC computers is available with the transmitter, adding additional features such as Flash-Delay for strobing effects. Add an optional USB Wi-Fi module for computer control. You can even use specially designed apps that allow full remote control via your for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The BRX 250 offers very fast recycling rates of 0.27- 1.02 seconds @ 115V with action-stopping flash durations as short as 1/2,762 sec. The auto-sensing, multi-voltage BRX 250 recognizes any AC power source from 90-260VAC, allowing you to use it anywhere in the world. Note: The head ships with a 115V modeling lamp. Swap it out with a 230V bulb for use in a nominal 230V environment.
- 400Ws down to 8Ws power range, perfect for small environments and shallow depth of field.
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
- Skyport delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control and it's unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX’s with speedlights.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Very short flash durations to offer sharper images
- Exceptional colour balance across the power range.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7 mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
- 2x BRX 250 Monolights
- EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
- Silver Umbrella
- Translucent Umbrella
- Translucent Deflector
- Storage Bag
- 2x Light Stands
- Light Stand Carry Bag
- 1x Elinchrom Reflector 18cm With 30 Deg Grid
We Also Recommend